Increased power, plug-in installation with thermal monitoring, optional connectivity and generous cord lengths create an enhanced second-generation charging station from Bosch. Available in 30- and 40-Amp configurations, Bosch EV600 chargers work with nearly all electric vehicles sold in North America and feature a weather-resistant housing.
Bosch recommends working with an experienced electrician to install your new charging station.
The Bosch EV600 chargers are built to exceed NEMA 3R standards, making it weather-resistant and suitable for indoor or outdoor installation. It will safely charge in rain, snow, sleet and ice or in the comfort of your garage.
- Compact and sleek design
- Weather-resistant NEMA 3R enclosure for both indoor and outdoor installation
- On/off switch allows for zero energy consumption
- Multi-function LEDs indicate charging and power status
- Thermal monitoring input plug protects the driver, vehicle and station
- Hardwired or plug-in installation with front access to station electronics
- SAE J1772 connector, cUL and UL listed
- 3-year product warranty
|USB data storage:
||208 VAC- 240 VAC
||12.6 x 10.3 x 4.5
||NEMA Type 3R; indoor/outdoor